Advertisement

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 (v1.1.3) Apk Android

Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 (v1.1.3) Apk 


Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 (v1.1.3) Apk is recently updated to its new version. The Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 Paid.
The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size.

Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 (v1.1.3) Apk Features:

  • Fast Start Times
  • Small Footprint
  • Fast Browsing
  • Smooth Scrolling
  • Higher Benchmarks than Chrome 
  • Holo Interface
  • Supports Froyo to JellyBean
  • Tabbed Internet Browsing
  • Supports Adobe Flash Player
Enjoy Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3  one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. I will try to update this as often as I have time. Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 is a major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know.

Lightning Browser Pro 1.1.3 (v1.1.3) Apk  Recent Changes:

  • UI tweaks


Zippyshare.com:>>>>>>>

Google Play Link:>>>>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment