Advertisement

Saturday 4 May 2013

My BeatBox 2.9 (v2.9) Mod Apk Android

My BeatBox 2.9 (v2.9) Mod Apk


My BeatBox 2.9 (v2.9) Mod Apk is recently updated to its new version. My BeatBox 2.9 machine. Create automatic rhythms from samples of your voice just like real human beatboxer and more.

My BeatBox 2.9 (v2.9) Mod Apk Features:

  • user sample set
  • samples recording
  • samples importing 
  • sample set save & load
  • sequences saving
  • samples mix levels
  • samples tuning
  • global tuning
  • 4 global sound effects
  • 15 backgrounds
  • tablet/pad support
  • hardware acceleration
  • free
  • 12 popular rhythms
  • 1 custom rhythm
  • integrated 16 step sequencer
  • variable speed
  • electronic sample set
  • acoustic sample set
  • human sample set

My BeatBox 2.9 (v2.9) Mod Apk Recent Changes:

  • Improved graphics and new sample set.


Uploaded.net:>>>>>>>>>

Cloudzer.net:>>>>>>>>>

Google Play Link:>>>>>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment